Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 med zucchini, cubed or cut in med size strips
- 6 med musrooms, halved
- 1 med onion, cubed
- 1/2 med broccoli head, large flourettes halved
- 1 med sweet capsicum (sweet pepper - red, yellow or orange), quartered
- 6-8 stalks of asparagus, halved
- 2tsp fresh-ground sea salt
- 2tsp fresh-ground pepper
- 1tsp dried thyme
- 1tbsp dried marjoram
- 1tsp caraway seeds
- 2tbsp coconut oil/ghee (use half and half or all of either oil)
** NOTE: You can use any veggies you like for this recipe. The above are a list of my personal favorites!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius. Melt oil in oven-safe jar (about 4 minutes). Season veggies with spices, add oil and mix well. Cover and bake until veggies are soft but still slightly crunchy (about 20 minutes).
- Serve with meat, like my Lamb Shank dish or grain of your choice!