Easiest Potato Salad
Prep Time: 30mins Cook Time: 20 mins
- 2lbs potatoes, cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3/4c plain yogurt
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 med fresh chili pepper (optional), diced
- Steam potatoes until cooked, then let cool (option to fry green onions, garlic and cooked potato for 3-5 minutes before mixing for crispier texture).
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, adding more or less spices as desired. Option to add other ingredients to make it different each time! Add dill or mint, crispy bacon, dried cranberries, pomegranate or diced date pieces!
This delicious salad is a great side dish to any meal! This recipe makes a large bowl of potato salad and was great side dish at BBQs!