Easy Overnight Oats
Serves: 1Prep Time: 10 minutes
- ½ c Organic rolled Oats
- ½ c Organic almond milk (or any organic milk alternative)
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¾ tsp Chia seeds
- Organic fresh or frozen berries
- ½ tsp peanut butter (or other nut butters)
- ¼ tsp honey (not necessary if you have fruit)
- Fresh cut or mashed banana
- Add oats, cinnamon, almond milk and chia seeds to a bowl or jar. If using frozen berries, add now too. Cover and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, add peanut butter, fresh fruit and honey. Warm ¼ c almond milk if you like to pour on top and enjoy!
- This is a perfect alternative to hot oats once summer rolls around!
- You can pretty much add anything to this and it will taste delish! Options to add more or less cinnamon, nutmeg, chopped nuts, black current powder, organic vanilla extract, ground flax, other fresh or frozen fruit or anything else you think might taste good!! Chances are it does!
Tip: Fresh figs are divine with this!!