Dairy-Free Chocolate Pudding
Serves: 3 | Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 med avocado
- 1 med ripe banana
- 1/4c raw cacoa powder
- 2-4 mejoule dates (or 1tsp liquid sweetener of choice such as stevia)
- 1 drop Lavendula angustafolia essential oil
- 1/4c fresh raspberries
- 1/4tsp vanilla extract
- 2tbsp dessicated coconut
- Add dates to blender or food processor and dice. Add avocado and banana and mix well. Add cocoa powder and blend well.
- Depending on your sweetness preference, you can add more or less dates. You will have a more concentrated sweetness with other sweeteners like stevia so you won't need too much.
- As optional extras, you can always add a drop of Lavendula angustafolia essential oil (there are several different species so make sure you use the angustafolia variety only!), some dessicated coconut or some raspberries, or some vanilla to play with the flavour as desired. Get creative and try some different varieties! You'll never be disappointed!!