Prep Time: 30mins Cook Time: 15 mins
- 3 large zucchini
- 1 large free range egg
- 1/2c buckwheat flour
- 1/4c each fresh parsley & basil, chopped
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 coves garlic, diced
- 2 green onion, diced
- 1/2tsp salt & pepper (adjust as desired)
- 1tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 fresh medium chilli, diced (optional)
- Grate zucchini and squeeze out excess water by pressing between two tea towels.
- Place parsley, basil, garlic, green onions, chilli and zucchini in a bowl and mix well. Add egg, lemon juice, flour, oil, salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients together, adding more flour if too wet and more oil if too dry.
- Heat cast iron skillet and melt coconut oil. Spoon portions into hand, flatten and then place in hot skillet. Fry for about 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt and a side salad and enjoy!