Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 25 mins
- 5 eggs
- 1/3c coconut oil, melted
- 1/4-1/3c maple syrup (as desired)
- 1/3c lemon juice
- 1/2c+1tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4c tapioca flour
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- zest of 1 lemon
- pinch of salt
- 1/3c coconut butter
- 1-2tbsp maple syrup
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 180 and line load pan with parchment (or simply grease load pan).
- In a mixing bowl, add all wet ingredients and lemon zest and mix well. Mix all dry ingredients separately and then add to wet ingredients, Mix well.
- Add mixture to prepared loaf pan and bake for 25-35 minutes or until cooked through.
- Mix glaze ingredients together and drizzle over cooled cake. Place in fridge for 10 minutes to cool then serve and enjoy!
- Add fresh fruit as well and a dollop of yogurt