Blueberry Raw Cheesecake
Prep Time: 30min Cool Time: 3hrs
- 2c raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1/2c coconut milk (full fat)
- 2 tbsp organic raw honey or maple syrup
- 1c blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1c dry pitted dates, soaked overnight
- 1/2 raw almonds or walnuts
- Line a round pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make the crust first by placing the dry pitted dates and almonds (or walnuts) in a food processor and pulse to obtain a sticky mixture. Spread mixture into pan and press it to evenly arrange.
- Drain the cashews and place them in a food processor along with lemon juice, coconut milk and raw honey (or maple syrup) until smooth. Pour onto crust and spread evenly.
- Put blueberries in a food processor (with 1tbsp of raw honey or maple syrup if desired) and pulse for puree. If you are using frozen berries, allow to thaw for 15-20 mins before pulsing.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours. Then enjoy!
NOTE: You can always use more or less fruit or use other fruits as well and I personally prefer maple syrup to sweeten and walnuts in the crust.